Ewa Jasińska-Davidson at a table with dictionaries

There are certain services that everyone needs at some point in their life. If you want to buy a house, you need a mortgage advisor. If you are a business owner, you most likely need an accountant. The same applies to translations, and more specifically to certified translations, for which you need an accredited specialist translator.

In the world of English-Polish translations, you may come across terms such as “sworn translator” (in Polish: tłumacz przysięgły) or “certified translations” (in Polish: tłumaczenia poświadczone). But what does it exactly mean and why is a sworn translator a specialist service provider?

To request a certified translation please send an email to team@blboutique.co.uk

To find out more about certified translations, please read our blog.